Expando

Expando.v3.1.iPod.Touch.iPhone-LELPDA

Expando is a fun challenging game for the iPhone. In Expando, you have to try to fill up the screen with smiley faces without hitting the red balls! Its fun, try it! This app is sex, sex sexy.

FEATURES:

* Auto saving games when you quit Expando
* Easy, Medium, Hard and Instant Death modes!
* Heaps of backgrounds, and cool music tracks

VERSION 3:

In version 3 there will be many new game modes:

* Fast
* No Space
* Zero Gravity
* No Tilt
* Super Bad
* Timed!

Also coming is:

* 48 backgrounds
* 10 music tracks
* Better physics for trapping balls
* Prompting before overwriting the game!

RULES:

To finish the level, fill up 2/3rds of the screen with yellow smiley faces! Press and hold your finger to grow a smiley face. Let go of your finger when you are done growing the smiley face. Avoid the red balls while growing a smiley face, or you will lose a life.

Beware, you have a limited number of lives and balls.

REVIEWS:

"This is an addicting game that will keep you on your device for hours. I played for more than two hours today and it felt like 30 minutes. Outstanding! Worth four or five dollars... free is a total bonus. Thank you." -- RSGardner

"I LOVE this app!! The other day my kid was bored, so I looked for a free app to entertain the little guy. It's a great app and [it] entertained him for the next hour. In fact, this app is great for people of all ages. I started playing it, and then I understood why he loved the game. Well, you heard my opinion, so I say buy Expando!"

"So I was like "What's this happy face thing..." ... and so I downloaded it and started playing.... for over an hour! This game is my new obsession! My only complaint is no pause button" -- CoverGurl [ed you can actually pause, read below]

NOTES:

* You can press the lock button on the phone to pause (just unlock it and it will be paused)
* You can double tap the home button to play your own music (stop your own music)
* You can flick the mute button the the iPhone to turn off the popping sounds
* You can turn down the volume on the iPhone too


Uploading.com:
Download
Letitbit.net:
Download
Rapidshare.com:
Download

0 comments:

Post a Comment